What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Green Valley Country Club may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, at a later time, that will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
Green Valley Country Club may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from our websites. Green Valley Country Club may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Green Valley Country Club does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Green Valley Country Club may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Green Valley Country Club may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Green Valley Country Club and/or its website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Green Valley Country Club; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of our websites and/or the general public.
Green Valley Country Club greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Green Valley Country Club products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age of 13
Green Valley Country Club does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Web Sites
Green Valley Country Club shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, Green Valley Country Club is a licensee of TRUSTe.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Green Valley Country Club
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania19608